BSB40515 – Certificate IV in Business Administration
What is the course about?
This certificate builds on Cert III Business Admin (BSB30415) & is focused on the day to day functions of behind running a business. It is also best suited to those who have 3-5 years’ work experience & in a supervisory role. It is not necessary to have done the Certificate III. Job titles may include: Accounts Supervisor, Executive Personal Assistant, Office Administrator & Project Assistant, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Office Administration Assistant, Office Administrator, Word Processing Operator.
What is it going to do for me?
This qualification will expand your knowledge & skills in the Business Industry. You will be able to:
- communicating with colleagues & customers to gather information about their needs & to provide services
- proofreading & editing & writing clear & detailed instructions
- agreeing on the purpose & structure of documents, spreadsheets & databases with colleagues & clients
- analysing document requirements & using online help, manuals & user documentation
- determining appropriate strategies to respond to user requests
- diagnosing customer service complaints & taking steps to improve the service
- designing complex documents, databases & spreadsheets
- organising resources, equipment & time lines & organising work schedules & meetings
- evaluating own performance & identifying areas for improvement & planning & reviewing own work
- maintaining existing business technology & planning for future requirements
- using business technology such as computers, word processing programs & printers
How long is it going to take?
The course length is 24 months (2 years). But this can be shortened depending on your current skills which can go towards recognition of prior learning (RPL).
How is the qualification delivered?
If you are currently employed in an administration position, training can be delivered through a “Traineeship”. The trainers come to your workplace & use your practical work experience combined with on-line training material to help you achieve your certificate. Please note for this course you will need access to a computer and the internet. Please contact us for further information. If you are currently not employed, ARO can still help you. Please contact us to discuss your options.
What does the course contain?
- Total of 10 units for the completion of this qualification
- 5 elective units from Group A
- 4 elective units from Group B
- Select 1 from a Certificate 3 or 4 qualification including units listed in Group A & B
ELECTIVE GROUP A
|BSBINM401||Implement workplace information system|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents|
|BSBITU401||Design & develop complex text documents|
|BSBITU402||Develop & use complex spreadsheets|
|BSBADM406||Organise business travel|
|BSBFIA401||Prepare financial reports|
|BSBITU404||Produce complex desktop published documents|
ELECTIVE GROUP B
|BSBSUS401||Implement & monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBRES401||Analyse & present research information|
|BSBITS401||Maintain business technology|
|BSBADM409||Coordinate business resources|
|BSBFIA402||Report on financial activity|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products & services|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBMKG414||Undertake marketing activities|
|BSBRSK401||Identify risk & apply risk management processes|
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBMED401||Manage patient record keeping system|
Horticultural , Arboriculture & Business
ARO is a registered training organisation #40056.
I have used ARO Educational Services for the last 3 years and from a small business owner I can only say how professional, helpful and patient they have been is assisting with training our staff over this time.Andrew Frazer, Frazer Gardens and Landscapes
Over 11 years experience with ARO from apprenticeship to Advanced Diploma. They gave all possible guidance & help. Their trainers were always readily accessible and the course was made to fit around my work. My study with ARO has been invaluable to my career.Barri Thomas, Hillside Herbs